Polarized

Any fisherman understands the meaning of the term polarized.

When fishing, sunglasses with polarized lenses help to reduce glare and allow for you to see into the water clearly as opposed to traditional lenses. This is beneficial as you get a clearer picture of your surroundings.

I once walked through this life with the traditional worldly lenses, utterly oblivious to God's purpose for my life and was just merely existing. This is not the life He wanted me to lead, nor was it fulfilling. Once you have had a taste of how it feels to live with God's presence on and around you and His Holy Spirit residing inside of you, you can't just sit idle; you have to seek His face and follow the path He has set before you!

At this time in my life, I had slipped into a rut, knowing precisely what was missing, but not willing to sacrifice what I thought was necessary at the time (my selfish wants and desires), to pick up my cross and carry it in His name, if for no other reason than to glorify His name. The rut I was in soon became a spiritual grave where I had forsaken His calling on me to be His child and humble servant.

Praise The Lord, He never forsook me and was there waiting for me on that faithful day when I hit rock bottom, He heard my cry for help and forgave my sins (all of my sins). He then opened my eyes to see His Devine plan for my life, and I have seen through His polarizing lenses ever since, yes I still stumble, and I may even fall, but He reaches down and catches me every time, never wavering from His promise of love and help in times of need!

I challenge you to put on the polarized lenses of The Lord Jesus Christ, and let Him show you the clear view of what surrounds you, a life full of promises that He will fulfill as long as you trust and believe!

But above all, you should want the more important gifts. And now I will show you the best way of all. (1 Corinthians‬ ‭12:31‬ ‭NIRV‬‬)

When, however, the Spirit comes, who reveals the truth about God, he will lead you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own authority, but he will speak of what he hears and will tell you of things to come. (‭‭John‬ ‭16:13‬ ‭GNT‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Direction

Purpose Driven Prayer

When I Found Jesus, No He Found Me!